One key component of the Healthy Starts for Families initiative is the Family Health Study.
Does good nutrition inspire other healthy lifestyle choices?
- What is the best time during childhood to establish good health and nutritional habits?
- Is parental involvement the only way to getting children to adopt good health habits?
With this in mind, the focus of the study was on measuring the overall nutrition, eating and lifestyle habits of children and their families including the role Juice Plus+ plays in that.
The study is a one million participant observational study conducted around the world over several years. Our mission is to support families in adopting a healthier diet and lifestyle.
What has been discovered with families that have participated in the Family Health Study is that they not only improved their nutrition, they started to look at other areas of their lifestyle.
How does it work?
When a family enrols in the study, they order Juice Plus+ capsules for one adult for one year. With the adult’s order, they will receive Juice Plus+ capsules or soft chewables for their child for one year for FREE.
As part of their participation, they need to track what they are eating together with their children and observe changes they see in their lifestyle. This information is reported to the study via a questionnaire taken 3 times in the first year and then once a year after that.
Why would you as a family participate?
- As part of the study, you will learn how to eat more fruit and vegetables.
- Understand the nutritional benefits of a high fibre diet.
- Make simple changes towards a healthy lifestyle.
Who can participate?
- The offer is open to all parents and blood relatives.
- Families can participate for up to four years.
- The “children” include young people between the ages of 4 and 21.
General conditions for participation
- Purchase of Juice Plus+ Premium capsules or Juice Plus+ Fruit & Vegetable capsules for one year.
- 1 free child product per purchase of adult Juice Plus+ capsules.
- Participating child is between 4 and 21 years old.
- Participation for min. 1 year (automatic renewal) and max. 4 years.
- Completion of 6 questionnaires during runtime.
- The questionnaires are completed via mobile and online.
Interested in being a part of the Family Health Study?
Here’s what you need to do: Enroll – Participate -Evaluate
Improve Your Life – Inspire Others.