Having the ideal weight will be a constant struggle?
The real reason most people struggle with their weight and their dieting is because, they think that being healthy, fit and having the ideal weight will be too difficult. They think having the ideal weight will be a constant struggle or even worse that they’ll suffer through dieting and the weight still won’t come off. People don’t want an effort, we are brought up in a society that wants and needs instant gratification.
This being so, the biggest problem is that people give themselves bad choices such as:
“I can be overweight and eat what I want and enjoy my life”
“I can be thin but bored, stressed, miserable and deprived!”
This isn’t really a very good choice and not one that most people really could make. People do things for EMOTIONAL REASONS only.
- Why do people eat dessert when they want to lose weight?
- Why do people smoke when they know it’ll kill them?
- Why do people eat certain foodstuffs even when they know they are allergic to it?
- Because they try and justify it logically. This is why people struggle to lose weight.
They think about all the reasons why they should go on a diet. “I’d be healthier”, “I’d feel better”. The problem is that when those logical sanitized reasons come up against the thought that is chocolate cake, the diet goes out the window, it’s no match. They make themselves feel better by promising themselves that they will eat even less the day after.
Help Yourself Stay In Control
- I am in control of myself, at all times and in all situations
- Whenever eating, I really enjoy eating less
- I never feel the need to finish the food in front of me.
- I am never tempted to take one bite more than I should
- One way to loose weight that is easy and works, is less food on my plate and on my fork.
- When I sit down to eat, at no time do I allow anyone else to influence, tempt or discourage me in any negative way.
- I give no one the right to hinder or control my success.
- I am achieving my weight loss goal for my own personal reasons, for myself, my future and my well-being
- I am strong. I am capable of reaching my goal
- Being in situations which put a lot of food in front of me is not a problem to me now
- I say No to the food and YES to my success
- I love to move my body. I feel so alive when I move and that´s what I do now everyday
- When I move my body releases endorphins. I feel so great and confident.
- Every day I love myself more, respect myself more and take responsibility form y well being.
- That gives me the confidence to reach my goal.
- I believe in it, I work at it, I stay with it, I deserve it, I make it happen and I achieve it.
Belief And Success
Life has different colors. It presents us with various problems from time to time. Sometimes the obstacles are small and sometimes they are so big, that one stops on the way. Looking and thinking about the obstacles of such magnitude, one starts believing that they are Insurmountable.
At this point in our life, what about asking ourselves few questions about our belief? What if someone tells you- believe in yourself, believe in your abilities, and believe that whatever may be the obstacle, you have the strength to overcome it. Believe and you will find a way.
YOUR belief – The focus is on belief.
- What do we believe about our abilities?
- Do we believe that we can overcome any obstacle?
- Do we believe that we have the ability?
- Do we have strong faith in our persistence?
- Do we know how to think and find out ways?
- Do we think that we are the winners?
- These are the questions that we should ask ourselves.
What is belief and how does it help us succeed?
Belief, a very strong belief in our ability gives us the strength and the positive attitude that helps us find out answers to every problem. If we believe that we will be able to find the solution, we will be excited to work towards it. If we doubt our ability, then we have already lost the war.
Belief is a very strong medicine and it works in wonderful ways. Believe that you will be able to find out all solutions. Believe that you will overcome all problems. Believe that you will emerge successful. Believe that you are a winner. Believe that you deserve success. Believe that you have the mental and physical strength to fight against all the odds.
There can be no bigger magic than strong belief.
Improve Your Life – Inspire Others!